Happy 4th of July!



Can you believe it? Fourth of July is here and I couldn't wait to share a fun celebratory card with you.  I recently received the Patchwork Pieces Dies and have been excited to put them to good use. As we celebrate Independence Day, I figured now was a great opportunity to put these magnificent dies to work. I die cut each of the designs in the following colors: Real Red, Basic White, & Night of Navy. I then pieced each of the designs together and layered them on top of a 4" x 5-1/4" Delightfully Eclectic 12" x 12" DSP layer. Adhere this layer to a the front of a 4-1/4" x 11" (Scored at 5-1/2") Basic White Thick card base. 


Next, I die cut the three stars using the Beautiful Balloons Dies in the same colors mentioned above. Adhere them to the front of the card using dimensionals.


For the last step, I grabbed my Circle Sayings Bundle. I stamped "Celebrate" in Night of Navy ink on a 3" x 3" piece of Basic White cardstock. I stamped "today" in Real Red ink along the middle. I used a 2-3/8" Circle Punch to cut the greeting out. Adhere it to the front of the card using dimensionals. 

That's it! I hope you and your family have a fun and safe 4th of July! 



Comments