New Annual Catalog Card SWAP

Happy Stamping everyone! Here's the card I created for a recent New Catalog Pre-Order SWAP. I am so in love with the Hand-Penned Suite. This is the second card I have created using this AMAZING suite in the last few weeks. LOL!


I used Misty Moonlight for the card base. The scallop frame die cut features Blushing Bride cardstock. I embossed a piece of 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" Basic White cardstock using the Ornate Flower Embossing Folder.  Then I adhered it to the top of the scallop frame die cut. I cut two strips of DSP. The flower print is 1-1/2" x 4". The yellow print is 1" x 4". I adhered both strips to the embossed layer. 

I wanted to use a different flower from another card I created a few weeks ago. The large flower reminds me of a carnation. First, stamp the outside image using Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock. Next, I stamped the inside of the small flower using Blushing Bride Ink. I stamped the large flower in Misty Moonlight Ink. Using one of the leaf stamps, I then stamped the inside of the four leaves using Just Jade Ink. I colored both stems of flowers using Just Jade Stampin' Blends. 


I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and used the 2-1/8" layering circle die. Next, I die cut a 2-3/4" scallop circle using the same dies and attached the sentiment to the card using dimensionals. I also die cut the yellow flower using Daffodil Delight cardstock. I placed a Genial Gem in the center of the small flower. 

Here are the fun cards I received back from the SWAP. So many talented demonstrators!

SWAPS are a great way to showcase new products. I hope you enjoy the card I created and leave a comment below letting me know which one is your favorite. 

Comments