January 2023 Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hello! I finally had a chance to play with the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit. I love the non-traditional valentine colors featured in this month's kit. 






As many of you know, I like to cut the original card bases in half and use them with components from the kit. I also like to use any coordinating Stampin' Up! products that may be retired or current to complete my projects. 

Basic cardstock colors: 
  • Fresh Freesia
  • Calypso Coral
  • Petal Pink
Here's a close-up of each card. I turned the key hole card into a fun shaker card using the From My Heart Faceted Gems that are retired! The Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Refill Kits are still currently available. 





Also, if you need a simple Valentine for a loved one or child's class. The coordinating Heart Boxes are a prefect add-on! They hold two Dove chocolates perfectly inside each box. You must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order. 



Paper Pumpkin is our monthly One-Stop Box that offers a unique variety of paper projects for crafters of any skill level to enjoy! These thoughtfully themed and all-inclusive craft kits encourage you to explore your creativity, try new techniques, and discover your potential in paper crafting.

I hope you are inspired by the cards I shared with you today. 

Happy Stamping!


Comments