Sale-A-Bration Card SWAP


Better late than never! I participated in a Sale-A-Bration Card SWAP with some fellow demonstrators a few month's ago. I just now realized I forgot to post the card I created. We were instructed to use only products that were being featured in the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Here is the darling Christmas card I created. 




When I saw the Peaceful Deer Bundle in the Holiday Catalog I instantly fell in love. I also wanted to highlight the Peaceful Prints 12" x 12" DSP that was exclusive to Sale-A-Bration. 

I started with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Sahara Sand card base scored at 4-1/4" and folded in half. I added some texture by embossing the 4" x 5-1/4" Real Red layer with the Bark 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere the 1-1/4" x 4" plaid DSP layer horizontally across the center of the card base. Attach both 1-3/4" x 3-1/4" DSP panels to the card base. 




Next, I die cut two circles from using the Layering Circles Dies. The largest one approximately 2-5/8" in Basic White cardstock. I layered it with a Be Dazzling Circle die layer. Attach the circle die layer to the center of the card using Dimensionals.  

I stamped the deer in Sahara Sand ink on Basic White cardstock and punched the image out using the coordinating Deer Builder Punch. I colored the reindeer with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends. I highlighted the reindeer's eye and hooves using a Basic Black Stampin' Blend. I colored the inside of the ears using a Petal Pink Stampin' Blend. 

Using the same punch, I punched the antlers in Early Espresso cardstock and attached them using Mini Glue Dots. I also added a tiny red nose. Once you are finished with the reindeer, attach the image to the circle layer using dimensionals.




I stamped the sentiment in Real Red Ink on Basic White cardstock and created a pennant. Attach the sentiment to the card base using dimensionals.

This was a fairly simple card to make if you are looking for fun Christmas card idea to send to your friends and family.

Happy Stamping!

Comments