CASE-ING TUESDAY #370 - PERFECT POMEGRANATE SALE-A-BRATION HOST STAMP SET

Hey everyone! I'm happy to be back in my craft room for this week's Case-ing Tuesday Sketch Challenge.





Check out this adorable card we will be CASE-ing! It can be found on page 115 of the Annual Catalog. I love the BIG flowers!



Here are the card measurements. So simple and fun!



As I was looking through my supplies, I came across this fun floral pattern that caught my eye. It's from the Lovely in Linen 12" x 12" DSP. One of the things that I love about Stampin' Up! is how all the products coordinate. I also noticed this fun flower image from the Perfect Pomegranate Sale-A-Bration Host Stamp Set. I thought the two products would match perfectly together. This stamp set is exclusive to Sale-A-Bration and can be earned for FREE with any qualifying order of $300 or more! It's a must have item for sure.

Time to let the creativity begin!



I started with a Thick Basic White card base. Next, adhere the Lovely Linen DSP layer. It will cover the entire card front. 


I stamped the flowers first in Sweet Sorbet ink on the Basic White cardstock layer. I like to rotate the stamp slightly as I go. That way not all the flowers petals will face the same direction. 

Next, I stamped the leaves in Evening Evergreen ink. This is a Distinktive stamp set which means it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step. It creates photo-realistic images! 

The next step is to adhere the Basic White cardstock layer to the Soft Succulent cardstock layer. Be sure to adhere this layer to the middle of the card front. 



Next, I stamped the greeting in Evening Evergreen ink on a Basic White cardstock layer. This is such a great sentiment! It's from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set. Attach the sentiment to the card base using dimensionals. For the last step, I added (3) 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds in Pale Papaya. 

That's it! I hope you like the card I created this week. decide to play along. 

THE NEW 2022 HOLIDAY CATALOG IS HERE!
CLICK HERE  to request a copy. 

The 2022 July-December Mini Catalog.  - Stampin’ Up!® - Stamp Your Art Out!  www.stampyourartout.com

SALE-A-BRATION RUNS JULY-AUGUST!

Earn FREE SAB product for every increment of $50 or $100 you spend on a single order. That's not all! Every order that equals $300 or more, will earn the exclusive Host Set called Perfect Pomegranate.  

The 2022 July-Aug SAB Brochure. - Stampin’ Up!® - Stamp Your Art Out!  www.stampyourartout.com


SHOP ONLINE: Click on the images below. It will automatically take you to my Online Store.

SEPTEMBER 2022 PAPER PUMPKIN KIT 
Get your Halloween crafting on with the Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit. This month’s kit includes everything you need to make 18 absolutely adorable (and just the right amount of spooky) treat boxes—that’s 6 each of 3 unique designs! No need to let the season creep up on you; subscribe and order your kit today. CLICK HERE to order your kit by September 10th! 



Click here to Shop Online:   


Comments