CASE-ING TUESDAY #367 - SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS

I've got a fun Paper Pumpkin Alternate Card to share with you today! The July 2022 Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin Kit was definitely one of my favorite kits yet! 





Here's a look a the card we will be CASE-ing. It can be found on page 81 of the Annual Catalog. 

Here's a look at the measurements. I used the Deckled Rectangle Dies like shown in the original example card. 




The kit contained the supplies shown above to make nine nautical-themed cards. Three each of three designs. I just finished my alternate cards for this kit! I like to try and think outside the box and help give subscribers some fun alternate ideas they can create with these kits. 


I mainly used components from the actual kit. I always like to cut the original card bases in half. I used the two pieces as layers on the both the inside and the outside of the card. 





If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber. I hope you will consider giving it a try! 


THE NEW 2022 HOLIDAY CATALOG IS HERE!
CLICK HERE  to request a copy. 

The 2022 July-December Mini Catalog.  - Stampin’ Up!® - Stamp Your Art Out!  www.stampyourartout.com

SALE-A-BRATION RUNS JULY-AUGUST!

Earn FREE SAB product for every increment of $50 or $100 you spend on a single order. That's not all! Every order that equals $300 or more, will earn the exclusive Host Set called Perfect Pomegranate.  

The 2022 July-Aug SAB Brochure. - Stampin’ Up!® - Stamp Your Art Out!  www.stampyourartout.com


SHOP ONLINE: Click on the images below. It will automatically take you to my Online Store.

AUGUST 2022 PAPER PUMPKIN KIT 
The August 2022 Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit is an all-occasion card kit with elegant watercolor designs and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail! Kit includes supplies to make 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs), TWO Classic Stampin' Spots (Crushed Curry & Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience, and eight Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets as a FREE gift that will add the perfect golden accent to any card or project. CLICK HERE to order your kit by August 10th! 


Click here to Shop Online:   


Comments