Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin January 2021

I'm so excited! I finally got a chance to play with the January 2021 Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit. This kit was simple, easy, and fun! The kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards with envelopes. However, I wanted to mix it up a bit so I created some alternate projects instead. 

Included in the kit: 
  • Sending Hearts Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Spot
  • Printed Card Bases
  • Printed Envelopes
  • Printed Die-Cuts and Labels
  • Printed Foil Die-Cuts
  • Resin Hearts & Flowers
  • Dimensionals
  • Adhesive Dots

Coordinating Stampin' Up! Colors: 
  • Basic Black
  • Gold Foil
  • Petal Pink
  • Poppy Parade
  • Smoky Slate
  • White



My first project is a fun Valentine Scrapbook Page. I found this cute picture of my daughter from 2007. She's sitting on our bed holding her favorite Valentine Bear. It's almost the same size as her! LOL!

See anything that looks familiar? You guessed it! Remember the Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate from my "Just Me" layout? I used it again here! 

Did you know? Several Stampin' Up! products from the Mini Catalog coordinate with this month's Paper Pumpkin Kit. I used the Lots of Heart Bundle to die cut and stamp this collection of floating hearts that you see here. Take a look at those cute Petal Pink Resin Flowers! They were also included in the kit. 

Check out these fabulous printed foil die-cuts and labels you see here. I stamped the "hearts" and "YOU" using the Poppy Parade Classic Stampin' Spot. 



For my alternative cards, I started out by cutting the Paper Pumpkin card bases in half and then sized them down to 4" x 5 1/4". This allowed me to layer them onto the following cardstock colors: Basic Black & Basic White Thick. After that, I played with several leftover pieces and designed the cards you see below. I think I still ended up with several pieces leftover. 



Alternative Card #1. 

Alternative Card #2. 


Alternative Card #3

Alternative Card #4.

Alternative Card #5.

Alternative Card #6.

Alternative Card #7. 


Be sure to sign-up before February 10th to receive the Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin Kit! 




Have fun stamping! 


Comments