Sale-A-Bration Berry Blessings Scrapbook Layout


I participated in another sketch challenge this week. Once I saw the sketch I knew exactly which products I wanted to feature in this fun layout. 






















The Berry Blessings Stamp Set & Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper are FREE with any Stampin' Up! purchase of $100 or more during Sale-A-Bration. Don't wait! Sale-A-Bration ends on February 28th. 


Coordinating Colors Include: 
            • Pacific Point
            • Misty Moonlight
            • Garden Green
            • Granny Apple Green
            • Basic White
The 12" x 12" Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper comes with 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs. I chose the red pattern for the base of my layout. Next, I trimmed two pieces of 12" x 12" Pacific Point cardstock down to 10" x 11 1/2".  Leaving approximately 1/4" from the vertical edge. I used Stampin' Seal to adhere it to the DSP. 



Here's a picture of the left page of the layout. This side will showcase (2) vertical 4" x 6" photos. I added a photo mat underneath that measures 4 1/4" x 6 1/4". I also cut a strip that is 1/4" by 11 1/2" and placed it over the top of the banners. The center is a 4" x 4" square of the fruit pattern paper. Layered on top of a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" blue gingham pattern. 


Here's a picture of the right page of the layout. This side will showcase (3) 4" x 6" horizontal photos. I added a photo mat that measures 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" under each one.  


I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock. I then cut it out using the largest Stitched Circles Shape Die. I fussy cut one of the strawberries directly from the Berry Delightful Designer DSP. 

The Berry Blessings Stamp Set also includes several two step stamps. First, stamp the border of the leaves in Garden Green Ink. Second, stamp the inside of the leaves using Granny Apple Green Ink. Once your done, fussy cut the leaves out using our phenomenal Paper Snips. I tucked them behind the stitched circle die using a few Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next, I added three Red Rhinestones for a bit of sparkle. 



I used the exact same colors mentioned above to stamp the leaf branch. The outline of the Blueberries was stamped in Misty Moonlight Ink. I used Pacific Point Ink to stamp the inside. They look "YUMMY" enough to eat!

The cool thing about this sketch is the all the banners! It's a great way to show off all the different patterns of double-sided DSP. Each of the banner strips were randomly cut into the following three sizes: 1" x 3", 1 1/2" x 3", and 2" x 3". 


All of these products can be found on my website.

Have fun creating!

Comments