Survey Says?

 

SURVEY SAYS?


 
It's customer survey time at My Stampin Memories!! This is something that is super important to me. 

WHY? 

Well, it lets me know who my customers are. I'm not just talking names and dollar signs. It's about what my customers want, what they expect from me as a demonstrator, and what new classes and events they would like me to offer. 

2021 is fast approaching and with the craziness of COVID for us all, I really want to learn more about what types of events and products you are interested in. Plus, you may not realize it, but Sale-A-Bration is right around the corner and it's one of Stampin' Up!'s BIGGEST promotions of the year. The structure of Sale-A-Bration will be different this year. Instead of one single Sale-A-Bration season, they have split the annual Sale-A-Bration event in two! The first Sale-A-Bration event will take place from January to February, with the second beginning in July and ending in August. Sale-A-Bration will now extend over four months, giving us more time to Sale-A-Brate throughout the year! This is the main reason why I want to be prepared to serve you in the BEST WAY that I can!

So what are you waiting for? The customer survey takes less than 2 minutes to complete. 

Let's Go!
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY

Comments