Stamping Once Again!

After SIX LONG months of taking a stamping hiatus due to our move, I'm happy to report that I have set up a temporary area in my dining room. Not sure if the family is happy about it, but hey a girl needs to stamp right?! We did order a custom table from Woodley's Fine Furniture in Denver with bench seating before we moved in the new house, but it is on backorder until the middle of February. So I decided to set up my craft table in it's absence. I personally think it fills the empty space nicely. LOL!


Anyways, for this fun & simple Christmas Card I used a piece of the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (#153492) that was cut 3-1/2" x 5-1/4" and Real Red Cardstock (#102482) for the card base. 

I cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock using the 2-5/8" x 4" Stitched Rectangles Dies (#151820). I then wrapped a 17" piece of Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon (#153535) vertically around the stitched rectangle die cut and tied a bow. 

The Christmas Tree Die cut is an extra piece I had leftover from the Tag Buffet Project Kit (#153649). This is such an AMAZING kit and is currently part of the Giant Year-End Closeout going on now! It's on sale for 50% off! Order one soon before they sell out! I adhered it to a 2-3/4" Layering Oval Die (#151771) cut out in Garden Green (#102584) using Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430).

The sentiment was stamped in Real Red Ink (#147084) and is from the Little Treats Stamp Set (#153376)

Finally, I thought the tree could use a few ornaments and some sparkle so I selected a few sizes of the Wonderful Gems (#153536). These are so cool! They are adhesive-backed, faceted gems with gold glitter flecks. 

To order any of the products I used on this card please visit My Website

Happy Stamping! 


Comments