Mini Paper Pumpkin Gift Boxes

I found the perfect gift idea for my new neighbors this year! They are so quick and easy to put together. You can make a bunch of them in no time at all. They feature the Mini Paper Pumpkin Gift Boxes (#153069) that Stampin' Up! sells on page 152 of the Annual Catalog. You get 10 boxes for only $7.50. They are also food safe.  




For this project you will need to grab the following craft supplies: 
  1. Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes
  2. Solid 8-1/2" x 11" CardStock of your choice
  3. Classic Stampin' Ink Pad of your choice
  4. Gift Wrapped Bundle
  5. Designer Series Paper of your choice
  6. Tear & Tape Adhesive
  7. Stampin' Seal
  8. Dimensionals
  9. Paper Trimmer

I started with one sheet of 8-1/2" x 11" Real Red Cardstock (#102482) and decorated the outside of the box as shown above. I used Tear & Tape Adhesive (#138995) to secure the pieces down. 

Here are the cutting measurements: 
  1. 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" (Qty: 2)
  2. 1" x 5-1/2" (Qty: 3)
  3. 1" x 3-3/4" (Qty: 2) 

I then used the 'Tis the Season 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (#153489) for the next decorating step.



Here are cutting measurements for the Designer Series Paper: 
  1. 3-1/2" x 5" (Qty:2)
  2. 3/4" x 5" (Qty:3)
  3. 3/4" x 3-1/2" (Qty:2)

TIP: if you are using a specific pattern be sure to pay attention to how you apply the paper on top of the box. In this case, I used the candy cane side and wanted the candy canes to face the recipient as they opened the box. If I would have applied it the other way to match the bottom of the box the candy canes would have been upside down. I hope that makes sense.


Here's what the inside of the box looks like once you've folded the scored lines in and put it all together.


I then used the Gift Wrapped Stamp Set (#153432) to stamp the outline of the bow in Real Red Ink on  Real Red Cardstock. This stamp set has a coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch (#153606) that I used to punch the image out. You can bundle it and save 10% off (#155155) rather than purchasing them separately.  


To create the mini gift tag, I used the Tag Buffet Stamp Set (#153612).  I stamped "For You" in Shaded Spruce (#147088) on Whisper White Cardstock (No Longer Available watch for the new Basic White COMING SOON) and punched it out using the Gift Bow Builder Punch (#153606).  


Next, I lined the inside of the box with tissue paper. Then I added some bite size Peppermint fudge! That's it! I hope my new neighbors enjoy these handmade gifts. 

Merry Christmas! 

Comments