CASE-ING TUESDAY #479 - POTION & SPELLS

Hi everyone! I apologize for the late post this week. I've been busy preparing for upcoming craft shows. I'm also hosting my first 12-hour scrapbooking crop this Saturday. As you may know, I am passionate about scrapbooking so when Stampin' Up! announced they were going to offer a new product line. I just had to check it out! I recently purchased my first Scrapbooking Workshop Kit. It's called Halloween Memories. Included in each kit are all the supplies to create three predesigned two-page scrapbook layouts. Colorful step-by-step instructions that help take the guess work and allows you to save time. Exclusively designed patterned paper. Two-tone cardstock sheets. Printed stickers and die-cut images. Lastly, photo placeholders that are great if you want to add your photos later. After completing two of the three layouts that were provided. I had enough product leftover to create a few cards. Here's a look at one of them featuring the online exclusive (products only found on my Stampin' Up! website) Potions & Spells bundle. 


Here's a look at the scrapbook layouts I created from this fun kit! My daughter was Frankenstein for Halloween back in 2010. The memory that means the most is featured in the last picture where my Grandpa is pretending to be "spooked". 


Hurry, this bundle is currently on low inventory. Order today to have it arrive in time for all your Halloween projects! 

The CASE-ing Tuesday Sketch Challenges are a simple tool that helps bring design inspiration and puts them into action. Have you joined the CASE-ing Tuesday group on Facebook yet? If not, we would love to have you. I followed the sketch exactly this week.



I started with a Basic Black card base. I dry embossed the Two-tone Pumpkin Pie layer with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. It's subtle, but I lightly sanded the edges of the cardstock to showcase the white core inside. I adhered this layer to the Old Olive Glimmer Specialty Paper. I cut two separate layers from the Halloween Spells 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper. I stamped the cauldron in Versa Mark ink on Basic Black cardstock. Then heat embossed in black using WOW embossing powder & a heat tool. I die cut the cauldron out using the coordinating die from the Potions & Spells dies. I stamped the bubbling brew using Memento Tuxedo Ink on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. I colored the bubbling brew using Light & Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends. Next, I added clear Wink of Stella to give the element of shimmer. I fussy cut the bubbling brew using paper snips and attached it to the back of the cauldron. I attached the cauldron to the card front using dimensionals. Next, I stamped the cat in Memento Black Ink on Basic White cardstock and colored the line art image using Light & Dark Gray Granite & Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends. I attached the cat to the card front using dimensionals. The "Happy Halloween" greeting was stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink on a Greetings of the Season label die cut. I glued the greeting to the front of the cauldron. I added (5) Iridescent Foil Gems.

I hope you like the card I created for you today!  

Happy Stamping!


___________________________________________________

REQUEST A HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG!

Don't forget to request your copy of the upcoming 2024 Holiday Mini Catalog. This is always my favorite catalog. The front cover is just a sneak peek of all the great products you will find inside! Catalogs will ship directly from me in August. Sales period begins September 4th. CLICK HERE to complete the catalog request form.  



NEW ONLINE EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS ARE HERE

You won't be able to find any of these additional products in any catalog. DOWNLOAD THE ICONIC CELEBRATIONS SUITE COLLECTION FLYER & THE SEASON OF GREEN & GOLD SUITE COLLECTION FLYER to see the new items. CLICK HERE to shop my online store. 


NEW SCRAPBOOKING PRODUCTS

Have you heard the news? Check out the new Scrapbooking Brochure. It's full of fun scrapbooking products that coordinate with the Holiday Mini Catalog and some online-only suites! These items will be available to ANYONE!!! CLICK HERE to download the Scrapbooking Brochure in digital format (PDF). 

Comments