CASE-ING TUESDAY #425 - JOY OF NOEL

Hello! The 2023 Holiday Catalog has arrived. I'm curious, do we have something in common? I love the Holidays! I've also started making my Christmas cards already! I try to focus on completing three cards every week during the month of September - November so that I get them mailed out in time. Have you started on your Holiday cards yet?




The CASE-ing Tuesday Sketch Challenges are a simple tool that helps bring design inspiration and put it into action. Have you joined the CASE-ing Tuesday group on Facebook yet? If not, be sure to check it out! 



For today's card, I started with a 4-1/4" x 11" (scored at 5-1/2") Cherry Cobbler card base. Next, I selected this holly pattern from the A Walk in the Forest 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper.* 

*MAKE A DIFFERENCE! With every purchase of the A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to support organizations dedicated to spreading cheer and providing support to those in need. I hope you will join me in making a difference this Holiday Season!

I layered the 4" x 4-1/4" A Walk in the Forest DSP on the card base as being shown. I added (2) 3/4" x 4-1/4"strips of Pretty Peacock cardstock underneath the 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Basic White cardstock layer. Adhere the cardstock layer to the card base like the example.

Next, I stamped the holly branch image from the Joy of Noel Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock. I colored the image using the following Stampin' Blends: 
  • Cherry Cobbler (Dark) - Berries
  • Pretty Peacock (Light & Dark) - Leaves
  • Shaded Spruce (Dark) - Pine Branch
  • Old Olive (Light & Dark) - Holly Leaves
I die cut the image out using the coordinating die from the Joy of Noel Dies. Attach the die cut to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. I wanted to add a bit of sparkle to the card front so I die cut the word "NOEL" using the More Dazzle 6" x 6" Specialty Paper in Champagne. Adhere each of the letters to the card front using Tombow Multipurpose Glue. I stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Memento Black ink on a 1" x 2" piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Adhere the sentiment using Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any image thumbnail to purchase directly from my website. 

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SPECIAL RELEASE

Surprise, surprise! We’re offering a special release of five beautiful new Designer Series Paper options! These papers include fabulous holiday prints, gorgeous seasonal styles, and some spectacular timeless designs. These products are available while supplies last. CLICK HERE to shop.



SEPTEMBER PAPER PUMPKIN SNEAK PEEK

Create dazzling traditional Christmas cards with the Home for the Holidays Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes eight beautiful cards—four each of two designs. Whether you want to send a few to your loved ones or fill your home with some extra special Christmas cheer, this kit has everything you need to make some sparkly, festive cards. CLICK HERE to sign up before October 10th for this next kit. 








Sharing is Caring!!! Click on the share button located at the bottom of the page. Thanks so much. 



Comments