CASE-ING TUESDAY #378- SEASON OF CHIC

Guess what day of the week it is? TUESDAY! The best day of the week in my opinion because that means it's time for another CASE-ing Tuesday Sketch Challenge. The fall colors have finally reached their peak here in Colorado. I went for a hike in RMNP last week and the changing of the Aspen leaves was AMAZING! This helped lead my inspiration for the design of my card this week. 




Today we are CASE-ing (Copy & Share Everything) this beautiful Autumn card found on page 53 of the Holiday Mini Catalog. 

Let's take a look at the card dimensions. I followed the measurements exactly this week. It is such a simple design and doesn't require much layering. 



The Season of Chic Stamp Set has to be one of my FAVORITES from the Annual catalog. You can create the look of textures in seconds. As you can see, I used the stipple pattern stamp to create a fun background on the Soft Suede card base. This set also includes greetings that work for birthdays, thank-yous and more so you can make cards for any occasion. 



Here's a look at the colors I selected for the Fall leaves. 

  • Soft Suede
  • Pale Papaya
  • Cajun Craze
  • Soft Succulent
  • Crushed Curry 


This stamp set is also a TWO-STEP Stampin' Set. It allows you to layer two or more images to create one final image with extra texture and dimension in the colors you want. I stamped the outer leaf image first in Soft Suede ink on the Very Vanilla cardstock layer. Then I stamped the inside of each of the leaves with the solid leaf image in the colors I noted above. 


I stamped the greeting in Soft Suede ink on a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock. I die cut the greeting out using the Rectangle Stitched Dies. I attached it to the card base using Mini Dimensionals. 

Next, I cut a 3" piece of the 5/16" Braided Burlap Trim and added Tear & Tape adhesive to the underside. I then placed it slightly underneath the greeting as shown. 


I added (3) Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots for a fun embellishment. 


Happy Stamping!


THE NEW 2022 HOLIDAY CATALOG IS HERE! CLICK HERE  to request a copy. 

The 2022 July-December Mini Catalog.  - Stampin’ Up!® - Stamp Your Art Out!  www.stampyourartout.com



STARTER KIT + It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 4–31 October, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products (your choice) for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!. CLICK HERE to join my team. 


NEW KIT ADDED! The Birthday Card Organizer Kit—the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!—this kit comes with everything you need to help you get organized and never miss out on a birthday celebration. It comes with supplies to make 12 birthday cards with matching envelopes that you can easily customize. Available while supplies last. CLICK HERE for more details.

NOVEMBER 2022 PAPER PUMPKIN KIT SNEAK PEEK! When Autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? This November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set-plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.  Need unique Christmas packaging to round our your gifting? Check out the North Pole Sacks add-onCLICK HERE to order your kit by November 10th! 


Click here to Shop Online: 


Comments