New Annual Catalog Sneak Peek! Hand-Penned Suite

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a card I created for a virtual SWAP during our Stampin' Up! OnTour event in Denver. 

One of the perks of being a demonstrator is having the opportunity to order products from the upcoming catalogs BEFORE everyone else. 

When I saw the Hand-Penned product suite in the new Annual Catalog I absolutely fell in love. The colors in the DSP are stunning! I was so happy to learn that this suite was one of the product choices that we could select for our demo pre-order. I knew I had to have it!

I've also got a few other sneak peeks of new products. Let's see if you can guess them. Keep reading below.




Here's your first sneak peek! I choose the new 2021-2023 In Color Soft Succulent for my card base. I cut it 4-1/4" x 11" and scored it in half. I embossed a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White Cardstock with the Ornate Flower Embossing Folder. 




I love the scallop edge die that comes with the Hand-Penned Petal Bundle! I die cut the scallop edge using a scrap piece of Soft Succulent cardstock. Also, notice the stripe DSP? All 12" x 12" Stampin' Up! DSP comes double-sided. This is the pattern located on the back of the floral print that is used. 

Adhere a 2" x 4" piece of stripe DSP to the embossed layer. Next, adhere a piece of 3" x 3-3/4" floral DSP to a 3-1/4" x 4" piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock. Adhere this layer to the
embossed layer centering it in the middle. 


I stamped the large flower image in Memento Black Ink. Here's another In Color Sneak Peek. I used Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen along with Soft Succulent to stamp the inside of the leaves and flowers with the coordinating stamps. Notice how the stamped images do not line up perfectly with the outside border. That's okay! It gives it a watercolor effect. I decided to add the additional die cut over
 the top. 

Such GORGEOUS embellishments are included with this suite. The Open Weave Ribbon in Soft Succulent and the Genial Gems are another sneak peek of some fabulous new products. 

Check out that sentiment! You guessed it! Another sneak peek product from the new Tailor Made Tag Dies. I can already tell that I am going to be using this die set A LOT


I hope you like the card I created. Remember if you need a new catalog please CLICK HERE to fill out the following form. I will be happy to send you one. 

Happy Stamping!

Comments