Be Mine Stitched Framelits Die Cutting Tip

Valentine's Day is right around the corner so I have been focusing my card making around the new Meant to Be Bundle that includes the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies. If you don't have these on your wish list yet you better consider adding them! 

I wanted to share a tip when using the layering technique among the dies. 


Add a post it note (sticky side down) to hold both dies in place while you run them through the Big Shot Machine. This also helps keep them from "bouncing" around if your Standard Cutting Pads are starting to get worn from all the busy die cutting you've been doing lately. 


Here's what the two shapes look like once you've finished cutting. Pretty amazing right? These framelits are so versatile. I can see myself using them on numerous projects. 


Comments