Monday Montage #258 - Introducing the new 2024-2026 In Colors!


Welcome to the Monday Montage blog hop! I'm so excited to be participating for my first time. The card I created for you today features the upcoming 2024-2026 In Colors. I'm hoping you are going to love these new colors as much as I do!

Every year Stampin' Up! introduces a set of five on-trend colors that will remain for the next two years. You will be able to add these new hues to your color collection beginning on May 1st. 


How cute are these little flowers? They were created using a fun new die (available soon) from the Flowers of Beauty bundle. Glancing from left to right is the In Color Peach Pie, Petunia Pop, Shy Shamrock, Petal Pink, & Summer Splash. Simply stunning!


I have a weakness for things that sparkle and shine! I wanted to add a little something to each of the die cut flowers. These multi-faceted Shimmer Gems coordinate perfectly with the In Colors! You're going to want to always have these on hand. 


Have you checked out the online exclusive products? This neat font is one of my favorites from the Sweetly Scripted stamp set.


I decided to add some fun details to the inside of my card including colorful strips of cardstock in the new In Colors. The greeting is from a new stamp set found in the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog called Unbounded Love. 


Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to "hop" along by clicking on the NEXT button below to see what the ever so talented Wendy Wixler has created.  



Comments