Spring Catalog Launch Party!!!

2024 Spring Catalog Launch Party!!!

Join me for an afternoon of stampin fun! I'm hosting a Stampin' Party! for the 2024 Spring Mini Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Sale!

We will create a few make and take projects (mainly cards using the new catalog products), play some games with a prize patrol, and enjoy some appetizers and refreshments. Free catalogs will be given out! There will be an inspiration station showcasing some of the new products plus check out my presentation featuring the new glass mat! 

Tickets are $25, or FREE with any Sale-A-Bration order placed that day. 

DATE: Saturday, January 6th at 1:00 PM

EVENT LOCATION: Ewe Stitch A Maker's Workshop (120 Bunyan Street Unit C, Berthoud 80513)
If you have any questions please contact me directly: RJ@MyStampinMemories.com and not the shop.

PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN ADHESIVE & SCISSORS. I will have adhesive available for purchase at the event. Also, I recommend bringing several clear blocks if you have them. Helps save time.

BRING A FRIEND - Receive a FREE GIFT from me when a friend or family member registers for the event. Please leave the name of the person who you referred in the comments section on the registration form. 

Registration is required to attend this event. Please CLICK HERE to confirm your spot.  

Comments