Good Things Come in Small Packages Paper Pumpkin Kit December 2022 Alternate Project Ideas

It only took me three days and I'm so happy with how these alternate project cards turned out! I know a lot of you were disappointed with the project options (gift boxes) found in this kit. The stamp set found in this kit is one of my favorites. It's so versatile and works with many different occasions. I did use the add-on card bases & envelopes which are currently sold out, but you could easily use basic cardstock in the following colors: 
  • Garden Green
  • Blushing Bride
  • Balmy Blue
  • Mint Macaron
  • Crushed Curry
  • Calypso Coral
  • Basic Gray
  • So Saffron


Can you believe it? I created a total of twenty cards and still had enough remaining supplies to easily create ten more. 


The "Good Things Come in Small Packages" kit contained the supplies shown below to create sixteen gift card boxes. I cut all the card bases in half from the add-on kit and used them as additional layers for most of the cards.


Look at all the supplies you receive in the refill kit! The Good Things Come in Small Packages Refill Kit is still available on the Stampin' Up! website. You must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order. 


Group One: Birthday Cards

I used Calypso Coral cardstock for the card bases. 


Group Two: Wedding & Baby Girl Cards

I used Mint Macaron Cardstock for the card bases. 


Group Three: Graduation Cards

I used Basic Gray cardstock for the card bases. 


Group Four: Gender Neutral Baby Cards

I used So Saffron Cardstock for the card bases. 

Here's a look at each of the cards individually. I used both current and retired products. All items used have been posted in the supply list carousel at the bottom of the page.  


I hope my cards inspire you to always think "outside the box". 



Comments