Fable Friends Bunny Card



I finally had a chance to play with the Fable Friends Stamp Set today! Here's the card I created featuring that ADORABLE bunny.  There are so many possibilities when it comes to shading and coloring. I had a request for a female bunny. This stamp set is perfect for Spring, Easter, and Baby cards! 


To color the bunny's shirt I actually started with Watercolor Pencils in Calypso Coral & Melon Mambo. Then I used my light Petal Pink Stampin Blends to blend. I think the color turned out perfectly! For the bunny, I used both the light & dark Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends. I like to start with the light color first. Meanwhile, as I'm coloring, I think about areas where I want to shade or where natural light wouldn't hit the object. Then I place just a few brush strokes in those areas using the dark color. Finally, I go back with the light color again to help blend and reduce any stroke marks that may arise. Seems like a lot of steps, but the results are AMAZING once it dries. The dainty white "doily" is from the Stitched Label Framelits Dies


Comments