Designer Series Paper & Ribbon Shares


A new catalog means new accessories everyone wants to try out! Check out the shares below and let me know which shares you would like to participate in!  Not familiar with shares?  Shares essentially mean several of you go together to purchase all the different colors/style of a product and then I divide the product so you each get a little of each style/color to sample without having to buy full packs of everything.

Please contact me at RJ@MyStampinMemories.com if you are interested in doing any or all of the product shares.
 
Please include:

1. Name
2. Address (Sorry, open to US residents only)
3. Name of Participating Share/s
4. Email address (where I can send the paypal invoice)

PLEASE NOTE:

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I can accept paypal  payment (or cash/check if you want to drop it off), however, I am not going to include a paypal button because I want to make sure I know what you want and we can calculate shipping properly if needed and so on. (If you order multiple shares I will combine and charge you less on shipping.)  Please leave a comment or contact me with your order and I will send a PayPal invoice to you.

The items will be ordered from Stampin’ Up! on Monday, June 30, therefore, you must have your order, with payment, in to me no later than 5 P.M. MDT on Monday, June 23. Once I receive the items from Stampin’ Up!, I will split them up (give me a few days for that – I’ll try to be as fast as possible) and then they will be ready for pickup or mailing.

Please note that all prices listed have been calculated to include tax and the shipping from Stampin’ Up! to me.

Comments