Candy Bar Wrappers


Craft Fair season is right around the corner! I have been BUSY preparing for two shows that are being held towards the end of the month. Check out my events page to learn more. 

This project features the 1.55 oz (Regular Size) Candy Bars. When I saw the new Bring on the Presents Bundle pg. 16 of the Holiday Catalog. I immediately thought this set would be perfect for Candy Bar Wrappers! 

The wrapper itself is from the Festive Farmhouse DSP and measures 5-1/4" x 6". I then wrapped it around the bar using tear & tape to secure.  


I stamped the gift bow image on Whisper White cardstock with Shaded Spruce ink and cut it out with the matching thinlit die. I then used my Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends to color in the entire image. 

Tag was created using the same steps as above, only I used Cherry Cobbler ink for the sentiment. Add dimensionals to the back and secure! 

The band measures 1-1/2" x 6". I embossed it using the new Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  

This project was so fun & easy to create! 

Comments