Endless "Happy" Birthday Wishes Card

Hey everyone! Sorry, I just want to apologize for being a day late posting my Mojo Monday card for this week. I had a wonderful time in Glenwood Springs, CO with my family over the Holiday weekend. We enjoyed the hot springs and rode the tram to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
I highly recommend it if you are ever traveling by.
 
 
Today's card features the Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper (#133693) found in the Annual Catalog. I love all the bright colors! My card features Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, and Pumpkin Pie. 
 
 

My inspiration for this card design is this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO381).

 
 The Bermuda Bay card stock was embossed using the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder (#133739). Who doesn't love dots & stripes for a fun birthday design?  
 
 
 
 
I used the Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set (#137553) for the "happy birthday" sentiment. This set also features a polka dot pattern which I used to add "dimension" or confetti to the frosting.
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

~Rae Jean Communal
 
 

Comments

So darling! Love that little cupcake. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!