Fall Owl Scallop Hang Tags

If you haven't added Stampin' Up!'s Owl Builder Punch (#118074) to your craft collection yet~then what are you waiting for? I find myself always coming back & creating new & adorable owls! So with that said here is my latest creation! I plan on tying these around my napkin's to complete my place setting this Thanksgiving. 
 
 
 
It's harvest time! The new Orchard Harvest DSP (#126895) has a great array of colors that keep reminding me Fall is in the air!!

 
Here is a close up picture! Isn't he or she a HOOT?
 
 
The tags are pre-strung with Linen Thread (#104199) which is great for adding a natural touch to all your projects. I also used the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (#118874) & 1-3/4" Circle Punch (#119850). They coordinate perfectly with each other!
 
 
Can you hear me scream with excitement? Finally, a company that offers adhesive-backed "googly eyes"!! Way to go Stampin' Up!! The Googlies (#127539) come in a sheet of 50 & can be found on pg. 27 of the Holiday Catalog. Priced at only $2.50! WHO can resist?
 
P.S. The adorable Owl Hang Tags can be found in my Etsy Shop! I am always happy to customize! Please do not hesitate to ask for more color combinations or specific item details.

Comments