One of my favorite times of the year is receiving the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog in the mail. Of course, being a demonstrator has it's perks. The catalog arrives before the scheduled launch date so I have a few extra weeks to prepare for my projects and upcoming classes. If you haven't had a chance to view the Holiday Catalog then you are missing out on an assortment of splendid new products ranging from clean and simple to vintage. Plus, DON'T MISS the savings on nine different holiday product bundles (p. 2). A first for Stampin' Up!
Here are My Top 10 Favorite Things from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. I want to hear what YOUR favorites are!! Please take a moment to share a comment at the end of this post!
1. Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (Wood-Mount Bundle 129949, $49.95 OR Clear-Mount Bundle 129950, $42.95), p. 3. This is proving to be one of the most popular holiday choices by my customers. Remember you can save 15% over buying the stamp set and framelits separately!
2. Merry Minis (Wood-Mount 127916, $14.95 OR Clear-Mount 127919, $11.95) & Merry Minis Punch Pack (126882, 3 mini punches for $16.95) p. 6. Think tags, bags and everything else! These little coordinating cuties will warm your heart and stoke your paper crafting projects with their endless possibilities.
3. 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (127811, $15.95), p. 7. Expand your scallop circle punch family with this GREAT new size. Works great alone or layered with stamped images. Try it as the perfect mat for the 1" Circle Punch.
4. Greetings of the Season (Wood-Mount 128030, $15.95 or Clear-Mount 128033, $11.95), p. 8. A MUST HAVE mix of traditional Holiday sentiments. Simply add paper, ink and ribbon. Then your done!
5. Snowflurry Bigz Die (127813, $21.95), p. 14. Set the stage or set the table. In addition to Holiday cards, this 3-piece set of snowflakes adds a fresh touch to gifts, ornaments or table place settings. I love them cropped with our new Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885, $4.95), p. 18. Bada "Bling!"
6. Scentsational Season Bundle (Wood-Mount Bundle 129945, $36.95 OR Clear-Mount Bundle 129946, $32.95), p. 16. It was love at first sight when I spotted these adorable Scentsational Season stamps and coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits. Emboss with either the Sugar & Spice (127829) or Peppermint Sticks (127830) Scented Stampin' Emboss Powder for a multi-sensory experience! YUM!!
7. Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (126904, $6.95), p. 20. A card maker's dream! 48 double sided sheets offer small, holiday inspired patterns in a card friendly size (4 1/2 x 6 1/2).
8. Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (126906, $10.95), p. 24. Halloween CAN be chic! My favorite Stampin' Up! Halloween DSP to date offers not only a clever name but sophisticated prints that can work year round!
9. Toxic Treats (Wood-Mount 127898, $28.95 OR Clear-Mount 127901, $20.95), p. 25. This "creepy" stamp set delivers the perfect dose of spooky fun to cards, invitations and treat holders. Works with the Decorative Label Punch (120907, $16.95) and Labels Collection Framelits Dies (125598, $26.95) for quick, cropped elements. Get this stamp set FREE in August as part of the Spooktacular Starter Kit Offer.
10. Perfectly Preserved Bundle (Wood-Mount Bundle 129943, $44.95 OR Clear-Mount Bundle 129944, $38.95), p. 29. What would YOU put in the mason jar? This modern take on a harvest theme offers a variety of autumn images to stamp, crop and share with or without the jar. Looks impeccable with the Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper (126895, $10.95), p. 28.