2019 Occasions Product Shares

2019 Occasions Paper & Ribbon Shares

What is a Product Share? It's a great way to sample all the ribbon & paper from the new catalog at a budget friendly price! I will cut the bolts of ribbon in 1 yard lengths and you get 1 yard of each color. For the paper, I cut the (12" x 12") paper to 6" x 12" pieces and you get one of each pattern. Two of the DSP packs come as 6" x 6" so you will receive 1 full sheet of each pattern.  It's a great way to figure out which ones you like the most and want to invest in.

Sign-up for the 2019 Occasions Product Shares will close on January 13th.

If you are local, I have included registration options for you that does not include shipping.

Please click here or on the button below to sign-up for a product share/s. I will bill you with the payment selection you have made. 
Paper Share Occasions 2019
All My Love
Floral Romance
How Sweet It Is
Happiness Blooms
Gingham Gala
Needlepoint Nook
Classic Garage
Botanical Butterfly
Sale-A-Bration Foil Sheets
$29 - Includes Shipping
$23 - Local Porch Pickup
If you purchase both the ribbon and paper share, you only pay $7 for both shipping (already included in the paper price) AND you will receive Sweet Pins and Tags Embellishment Pack for free. 
Ribbon Share Occasions 2019
All My Love Ribbon (Flirty Flamingo and Lovely Lipstick)
Petal Pink/Whisper White Varigated Ribbon
Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green Ribbon
Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon
Whisper White Flax Ribbon
Black/Silver 1/4" Striped Ribbon
$19.50 - Includes Shipping
$13.50 - Local Porch Pickup
Add the ribbon to the paper share and you won't pay the additional shipping plus you'll earn Sweet Pins and Tags Embellishment Pack for free! 

Please Remember:
It will take several weeks to get your share. It takes a week to arrive to me from Stampin' Up!. It will take another week for me to cut, sort, pack and ship. Please be patient. I will do them as quickly as I can!
Product Shares Sign-up

Comments