Bubble Over Bingo


You're invited to have some fun with me! Come to Bubble Over Bingo....Stampin' Style! 

Join me on Sunday March 11 from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. 

How: $40 registered and paid by March 1st. 

What you get: 

•Stampin' Up! Goody Bag with brand new products ($25+ value)
•5 rounds of Bingo with prizes from the new catalog ($150+ in prizes*)
•One final round with a Grand Prize winner
•A Bingo Card (**additional cards $2 each or 3/$5)
•Thank You Gift
•Treats
•Plus, you will make 2 projects featuring brand new Stampin' Up! Products

EVERYONE is a winner!

Bring a friend along and have an enjoyable afternoon out.

This will be a local event at my home, but if there is enough interest I will make it available online via FB live. Make & Takes will be sent after the event is complete. Shipping is not included.

Space is limited!

RSVP along with prepayment is due by March 1st so I have enough time to get all the goody bags & prizes!

*if at least 10 people are registered.

I hope you'll join us!

Comments