Happy Heart Day Curvy Treat Box

 
Not sure about you...but I have begun to prepare for Valentine's Day. It's just right around the corner! One of my FAVORITE products for quick & easy gift giving is the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits (#135853) $32.95. I was so glad to learn that it was a carry over item from the Holiday Catalog to the new Occasions Catalog.
 
 
 
Hurry!! The Tags 4 You Stamp Set (c #131823, w #131820) is still available on the Clearance Rack.
You save 40% off! I stamped the "happy Heart day" in Real Red, and punched it out using the coordinating Label Bracket Punch (#132153) $15.95. The border was created using the new Hearts Border Punch (#133784) $15.95 found in the Annual Catalog.
 
 
 
 
 I plan on letting my daughter hand these adorable favors out to her teacher, school administrators, & dance instructors. Each one will be filled with approximately 6 Milk Chocolate Flavored Hearts.


 
I used Whisper White Baker's Twine (#124262) $2.95 tied in a bow to secure the box shut. The Clothespins (#133764) $3.95 hold the tag in place.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Comments