Pre-Order Your New 2013-2014 Stampin Up Annual Catalog!



Pre-order your new Catalog for $8.00 (includes shipping) Sorry, open to US residents only.
  • Pre-order period – April 25 – May 30
    • From May 31 on, you will be able to purchase your copy for $5 (not including shipping) via my online store. Does not include coupon, or hand-stamped cards.
  • Pre-orders include a Coupon for $15 OFF $75 order (valid June 2013) Valid through my website only.
  • Includes hand-stamped card samples
  • Ships the end of May (as soon as they come in – actual date TBD)
  • To Pre-Order your copy, use Paypal button (US only).

How do I get the new 2013-14 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog (US) shipped to me for FREE?

Anyone who places an order through me will get a Stampin' Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog delivered to their door from me--absolutely FREE. Free My Digital Studio downloads and 30 Day Trial are excluded from this offer. Order by May 17 and your catalog should arrive no later than 5/31. Please note this is a My Stampin Memories exclusive offer. Limit 1.

Now is a great time to shop! Both the retired lists were just announced.

Shop my website 24/7!

Comments