EEEK! Stampin' Up! Spider Web Halloween Card


This "SPOOKY" card was created for Stampin' Up! Regionals this weekend. However, I can't take all the credit on creating this one. My daughter was thrilled when I asked her to come "craft" with me. :)

The colors being featured are Old Olive (#100702), Basic Gray (#121044) & Basic Black (#121045).



The Spider Web Embossing Folder (#120889) is a must have for any Halloween Project. The details are just "SPOOK-TA-CU-LAR" in my opinion. My daughter embossed White Vellum Card Stock (#101856). Then sponged the top in "circular motions" with StazOn Ink in Jet Black (#101406). This helped "pop" more of the grayish color.

My daughter also added the sparkling Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#119246) giving the EEEK! sentiment just the right touch. We tied 1/8" Taffetta Ribbon in Old Olive (#119256) to the end of the tag & added dimensionals so it would "pop".


Look at the not so scary spider just hangin' out! He was made using the Spooky Bingo Bits Stamp Set (#W-123944; #C-123946). Yes, I cut him out by free hand. Suprisingly, it didn't take as long as you might think. :)

Comments