Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration is near!!

Can you hear the drums beating in anticipation of Sale-A-Bration, Stampin' Up!'s biggest promotion of the year? From Jan. 24 through March 31, 2012, customers will earn a free Sale-A-Bration gift for EVERY $50 they spend on Stampin' Up! products (including the on-line clearance rack). Spend $150 or more and you will receive both Sale-A-Bration gifts AND earn Hostess Benefits!

NEED A FREE COPY of the Occasions Mini and/or Sale-A-Bration Catalogs and don't have a relationship with another demonstrator? Please PM me with your name and address (U.S. only) and I'll send them to you pronto!

WHY SHOP WITH MY STAMPIN' MEMORIES? My frequent shoppers love earning free stamps when they order through me. Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to start earning a square on My Stampin Memories Reward Board.

SALE-A-BRATION STARTER KIT DEAL! Sale-A-Bration is an ideal time to take your stamping skills to the next level and SAVE $$$! Starts Jan. 24, 2012.

  • The Starter Kit is discounted to $125! SAVE $50 and it ships FREE. Over $340 in products! See Standard Starter Kit contents.

  • BONUS! Receive your choice of either FREE Designer Series Paper (you pay for shipping) or a FREE My Digital Studio Download (no shipping charge) EVERY MONTH that you are active, from Feb. through Dec., 2012. Up to a $120 value!

  • Enjoy demonstrator discounts and benefits thru June 30, 2012 with no obligation to purchase anything further or host workshops. There's no penalty to drop.

  • Become a member of My Stampin Memories friendly, resourceful, virtual community. I welcome both hobby and business demonstrators to my group.

ORDER YOUR KIT AND BECOME A MEMBER OF MY STAMPIN MEMORIES TEAM INSTANTLY BY CLICKING HERE. Look for the "Join Now" button

Comments