Introducing Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio Express

Introducing My Digital Studio Express.


What is My Digital Studio (MDS) Express? It is a downloadable version (item 124483, $39.95) of our popular My Digital Studio digital design software. You receive the same software and just enough digital content to get you started!*

Who is it best for? People who want to pick and choose their own digital content and don’t want or need all of the content that comes in the packaged DVD version of the My Digital Studio software.

What comes in the MDS Express download? Over $50 worth of content, which includes:

•12 Designer Series paper patterns
•One 9-piece stamp brush set
•81 embellishments
•26 punches
•Five designer templates (24-page 11" x 8-1/2" photobook, 7" x 5" postcard, 5" x 7" postcard, 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" greeting card, 4" x 9-1/4" trifold card)
•HOT TIP: Since it downloads instantly, there's no shipping charge!


Anyone who purchases My Digital Studio Express can always add the full content available in the packaged DVDs software by purchasing the My Digital Studio Express Booster Pack, adding $500 worth of content! The My Digital Studio Booster Pack is available as packaged DVDs (item 124889) or as a downloadable version (item 124484) for $39.95.

See the My Digital Studio Individual Download Catalog and the Latest MDS Downloads!

How Does My Digital Studio Express different from My Digital Studio? My Digital Studio (item 118108, $79.95) contains packaged DVDs and nearly 2,000 stamp brush sets, embellishments, designer templates, punches, Designer Series Papers, card stock and more. That's a $500 value. My Digital Studio Express does not contain the $500 worth of digital images.

Is digital software difficult to use? My Digital Studio is perfect for you—no matter your skill level or experience—because you can start from a blank canvas or use designer templates for inspiration. Learn more.

My Digital Studio Express Flyer

*Downloadable software and booster pack only available as an online order




Comments